Thursday, July 26, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy


This is exactly how I feel right now! I am trying to get my stuff moved from my apartment to the new house by the 30th, but the cleaning people haven't finished the new house so I can't really put anything in the new house. So I am just waiting, with half of my stuff packed and no room to pack anything else. They were supposed to have it ready yesterday, nope. Now they are supposed to be done Friday, so lets pray for that. Also, pre-planning starts in 10 days and if all my stuff isn't moved and unpacked I will probably have a panic attack. I hate disorganization during stressful times. I am also trying to figure out just how to organize my school things in the most efficient way, but I guess I will have to wait until I start to figure that out. I am also working about 35 hours a week now, "part-time" (I also work weird hours, like 4am to 1pm or 2pm to 10:30pm, my whole day has to revolve around work sometimes). And my three year anniversary with a wonderful, wonderful guy is in two weeks and I do not know what I want to do with him. I am overwhelmed and nervous and excited. Please offer tips on how you plan to handle your student teaching, working, and life. And also what to wear! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment