Thursday, August 2, 2012

4 Days

I have finished moving my stuff into my new house, now the problem is unpacking everything. If I could only get to my bed to get some sleep this would not be a problem. The biggest problem is I have 4 days until pre-planning starts and I do not have myself together. Today was my only day off of my job and I spent it at the eye doctor, the library, and in the car. So back to work tomorrow and No time to unpack.

I am worried about the first day of school. I know that my student teaching this semester will be pretty hands-off, but how do I introduce myself to them? How much should I tell them about myself? What will be expected of me? Our orientation is soon, but I am starting early with the seniors because I want to be in their from the beginning. I think it will make me more comfortable. So no orientation until the second week of school. Wish me luck and please tell me how your first week of student teaching went!

No comments:

Post a Comment