Friday, July 13, 2012

Good Grief

I am so very tired today. I did the damage assessment walk-through for the new place that I am renting today, I realized, it doesn't have a dishwasher! Why I did not notice that before I paid the deposit, I have no idea. It is usually a deal breaker for me, because I can't make myself stay still and wash dishes. A dishwasher is a necessity for me. However, it does have a washer and dryer, which my current place lacks. So I guess I am trading clean dishes for clean clothes, and I am okay with that. Maybe I will just use paper plates and order takeout? Sounds like a plan to me. In the area I live, everything is old. To have a place with a dishwasher is a luxury, and was probably added recently. It is hard to find something with modern conveniences, a good size, and a good location.
Also, for the first time in the 17 years I have had glasses, I am trying contacts. My eyes are having a hard time adjusting and I constantly feel like my eyes are dry and sandy, it is not pleasant, and I hope it stops soon. It makes me feel like I am constantly tired with sleep in my eyes.
23 days until pre-planning and my nerves are starting, I am not even sure what my class assignment is yet! I wish they would hurry and send us our information packets because I am getting nervous and anxious and excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment