Friday, July 20, 2012

It is getting closer!

I got my final schedule for student teaching, finally! They waited awful long to let us know and the suspense was killing me! It turns out that I will have full in the classroom days on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with half a day in the classroom on Tuesday and Thursdays. The other half of the days on Tuesdays and Thursdays will be made up of classes that I take in my elementary school or one of the other elementary schools in our district. It looks very organized and it makes me feel better. I will end up spending about 35 hours a week student teaching and taking classes, and have to find time to work amongst all of that. Any fellow student teachers out there? How are you planning on working and student teaching? Or do you plan to work at all? Please leave a comment below, I would love to hear some advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment