Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Moving On Out

Ever since I have moved into my apartment I have hated it. I am used to big open spaces, no neighbors, and quiet when I am sleeping. I also have two babies in the form of dogs who hate not having room to run. So when a new company bought my complex and wouldn't allow people with pets to resign their lease I was both relieved and immediately stressed. It is so hard to find somewhere that allows pets and on my budget of $0 it is impossible. Student teaching is hard on the bank account. I have very little time to work and am struggling to pay my relatively cheap rent as it is. If you know of any places in the Dahlonega, Ga area that allow pets for a low, LOW price, let me know.:) Until then, lets pray that my stress levels calm down before I have a heart attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment