Friday, June 22, 2012

Allow me to introduce myself...

Hello! My name is Caroline and I am a Junior in an education program. My major is early childhood education as well as special education. I will begin my first year of student teaching August 6th. I have gotten my school placement, but still do not know what grade level I will be with. The suspense is killing me! I am spending most of my time stressing about how I am going to support myself during these two years of student teaching and pinning teacher things on Pinterest. Believe it or not, my biggest fear is what to wear! I have very little professional clothing and I cannot decide which way to go when buying. Should I go for slacks and blouses? Dresses? Skirts? How should I dress for the most comfort and functionality, but still be stylish? You opinions are most appreciated. Though I haven't even began student teaching, I am looking forward to having my own classroom! Check out these manners cards!
I found them at this Etsy shop! They are meant for rules at home, but the store does custom orders, they would be perfect for a zoo theme! I love the little panda, too cute! I hope this will help me to keep up with what I am learning through my student teaching and help me vent a little of my anxieties. Fellow student teachers out there, or current teachers, what are your thoughts on student teaching? Was it/Is it as hard for you as I think it is going to be for me (as in paying your bills, stress level wise)? I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment